We are offering a wide range of Chemical Process PumpsTechnical Details
- Capacity : Up to 750 m3/hr.
- Head : Up to 155 mtrs.
- Operating Pressure : Up to 26 Bars
- Operating Temp. : -30o C to 350o C
- Operating Speed : 1450 & 2900 rpm
M.O.C:Available in CI, BR, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3M, Alloy - 20, R55, H-B & H-C and any other special alloy.
- Designed in accordance with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858) & DIN 24255 and in general confirming to ISO 5199 and API 610.
- The pumps are horizontal, single stage, single volute with back pull out design.
- Our impellers are closed, but semi-open impellers can also be offered as an option.
- Impellers are locked with key and impeller nut.
- Integral Jacketed St. Box and Bearing brackets are our standard features.
- Jacketed volute casing and mounting either foot / centre line support can be provided on request.
- Replaceable wear ring can be provided both in volute and stuffing box.
- Our flange rating is 16 Bars and pumps are rated for operating pressure of 26 Bars.
- Axial thrust is balanced by balancing holes.
- Any standard single / double mechanical seal can be offered.