Product Code : 01
We offer a wide range of Camlock Couplings for our reputed clients.
- Design Principle : The Principle behind the design of camlock is simple Pivot pins for coupler cam arms which lock into the adaptor groove are located so that when line pressure against the under edge of the cam arm increasing the locking action, when properly connected, line pressure will not separate a camlock with recommended pressure limit.
- Material : Camlock couplings are manufactured from selected raw materials under strict quality control.
- Available in Solid bar Stock of Aluminium, Mild Steel, Brass SS 304 & SS 316.
- Available in casting of carbon steel grade WCB, Gunmetal grade LG2C, Aluminium Bronze grade AB2C, SS 304 with c.f. 0.08 & SS 316 with c.f. 0.08 against specific requirement.
- Cam Arms : Available in castings of SS 304, with c.f. 0.08, SS 316 with c.f. 0.08 Gunmetal grade LG2C & Aluminium Bronze grade AB2C.
- Seals : Available in - Nitrile, Viton, Neoprene, Silicon, Hypalon etc.
- End Connections : Socket Weld, Hose threaded, Pipe thread, Hose shank and flanged.
- Sizes : 1/2" to 2 sizes - 500 p.s.i. for 3" to 4" sizes - 200 p.s.i for 5" to 6' sizes - 100 p.s.i.
- Temperature : The coupler can handle fluid from - 40o to + 350oC with right selection of body material and seal.
- Applications : Camlock couplings find usage in various industries like Fertilizers, Chemicals, Petroleums, textiles, Minigs, Brewings, Inks, Dyes, Paper Mills, Processing Plants etc.
B-179, Natasha Park 2, Chhani Jakatnaka Road, Nizampura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390002, India